417Pros Membership Application
- A prospective member may attend two meetings as a visitor before submitting a member application.
- The membership committee completes the screening process and notifies the applicant of acceptance or non-acceptance.
- The membership committee announces the new member at the next meeting following acceptance.
417 Professionals Networking Group Code of Ethics
- I will provide quality services.
- I will build trust among members and their referrals.
- I will take responsibility for following up on the referrals I receive.
- I will abide by the ethical standards of my profession.
- I will represent this group in a professional and positive manner.
417 Professionals Networking Group Expectations
- Members will attend the weekly meetings and shall miss no more than two meetings. At the point of two missed meetings, members are removed from the group and their position becomes available.
- Members will have a representative available to attend meetings in their absence.
- Members will make every effort to schedule one-on-one meetings with other members to get to know them personally and to network outside of the regular weekly meetings.
- Members are expected to arrive on time and stay the duration of the meeting, which is approximately one hour.
- Cell phones should be turned to vibrate to prevent any disruptions to the members’ introductions, testimonies, referral opportunities, and speaker presentations.
- Membership is limited to one occupation represented within the group and shall not overlap with any other members’ occupations.